Wanted: Blogging Advice
November 16, 2015
I have now officially been blogging for a month! Overall, I’m pleased with how it is going, but there are definitely some areas that I’m hoping to improve on. I’m hoping to get some advice from all of you out there on how to make my site even better! Here are a few questions/thoughts/ideas I have:
1) I’d like to make my site more interactive with people posting comments, sharing ideas and content. Are there strategies to make it more comfortable for people to post?
2) I’m getting ready to do my first giveaway. Any helpful tips?
3) For my review posts, I’ve been including a book synopsis from Goodreads.com with some brief follow up thoughts with my impressions of the book. Is this format working for people or is there something you would like to see done differently?
4) I’m looking to expand my audience both through subscriptions to the site as well as followers on Twitter. Any suggestions for building a fan base?
5) Does the overall look and layout of the site work for you? What changes would make it more visually appealing?
I would love to hear from both my current subscribers as well as those who have been blogging for awhile! Please comment below with any advice/suggestions/input! I love to hear from you guys!!!!